Second Update on the FINAL PROJECT

Second Update on the FINAL PROJECT

Based on the structure of my first idea of Alice in Burping Land II, I'm going to set up the story background in College. I'm going to set up an actual story line instead of a basic introduction for the outlook for the world of my film. It's going called "The Sad Saxophone Burper".

In the story this time, Alice reincarnated into a human being, and she meet up with Burping Angel who had also become a human being. While they are throwing out outside of the bar, they recognized each other through their ways of burping. 

Here's the example of the script: 

Alice: ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Imma gonna get so wasted! And I drunk so much before I even went to the bar, 1/3 of bottle of the discounted Malibu, and I only order 1 can of beer in the bar. I’m so proud of myself!

Burping angel: Yeah bitch for real. 


<3



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's just a jam bruh