Shout out to the Ravers

I believe that people who typically like my movies are those who are very fond of nightclub culture and subcultures. Vibrant scenes and crowds brimming with hormones are the best catalysts for my films. Especially those who love raves, they really enjoy my movies because there is already a very strong sense of identity in them. Therefore, the reviews tend to be quite polarized: those who like it really love it, and those who don't like it, don't. Ravers immediately recognize, 'Oh, this is about our own culture,' when they see my films. However, people who aren't into nightclub culture might not be very interested in my movies. But my ultimate goal is to achieve a good balance, so that everyone can find such works with strong cultural identity interesting and appreciate them.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's just a jam bruh