Alice in Burping Land II

 Inspired by David Lynch's works, I would further explore the theme of my film about burps. 


Alice in Burping Land


Script writing: Mila

Director: Mila


Locations: Burping Land


Characters: 

Princess Burps Alice (Caleb)

Burping Angel Audrey (Josue)

Burping guards 


Shot 1: 


Burping Princess Alice: 


I’m Alice and I’m the Princess of this beautiful Burping Land. 


Welcome! 「Burps」Welcome! 「Burps」


I’m so pretty AHHHHHH! 「Burps, Burps, Burps」


As the Princess of the Burping Land, we worship burps, all burps are united. 


For my whole life, I’ve been searching for a perfect burp, and I will marry whoever make this perfect burp. 


Burping Guards:


We’re the Burping Guards! AND WE GUARD BURPS. BUPRS are SUPREME, BURPS ARE INFALLIBLE, BURPS ARE SACRIED! 


PRINCESS: BURPS FOR ME


GUARADS: 「Burps」


PRINCESS: AWWW YALL are so adorable. But I’ll rate them 3 outta 10, Sorry, but it is what it is. 


Burps are a study in themselves; they are an aesthetic. I can always tell what is good and bad, and you will always know when a good burp comes to you. A good burp, you'd never smell it, it just had that cute little burst; like a silent fart in the middle of the night; it's warm, it's everything that makes you happy; It is long-lasting and sustainable; it is the thief who will steal all of your time without letting you know; but you will still be happy. When a really good burp comes to you, I mean an actual good burp, you won't be afraid; you won't even have the so-called "butterflies," they'll just be there. Never be afraid of a good burp.


Burping Angel: 


「Burpsssssssss」


PRINCESS: OMG, WHO IS THAT!!??????


ANGEL: It’s me, The Burping Angel.


I love your opinions about burps, they are poetic!


PRINCESS: OMGOMGOMG Let’s get married!


ANGEL: But I want to know you better. Show me your burp.


PRINCESS: 「BURPS」


ANGEL: SORRY THEY SUCKS. I CAN’T MARRIED YOU. Besides, I don’t trust marriage, we’re all from Burping Land, why should we follow human shits, that’s stupid, and that’s not burpish, it’s not us. But dear Princess, I’m not attacking you, I have the most perfect burp, but somehow, I’m still the biggest hater of myself. I confess, and I want to hang out with you.


PRINCESS: You’re right. Let’s hang out. 

 

END>






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's just a jam bruh