Alice in Burping Land

💚💚💚

💚💚💚

This is a short, rough, funny video about a princess who lives in a burping land and is looking for some good burps. And she meets a burping angel, and they have this series of stories that I'd like to turn into a whole show like I.B Area. 


I also want to make the entire story dreamy or Lynchian, similar to Laura Palmer's dreams in Fire Walk with Me, but not in a creepy way. And the inspiration for this idea originated from the fact that my friends and I have this habit of rating our burps, and we had this little joke about living in a land of burps and being the queen and kings in a burping land.





working pics

We discovered an interesting statistic: burps are considered inappropriate in Britain (I'm not sure), but farts are considered normal. But my friends and I believe that as long as our burps are not smelly, we can burp!  I believe it is challenging social norms in some ways because it is sometimes "inappropriate" to have these physiological phenomena when we can't help ourselves. 


But because these are still just physiological phenomena, we want to normalize them by exaggerating them. I'm also considering writing a burping song with a friend because he said he could sample some of our burps and turn them into a jamming burping song. So, we're kind of working on this burping song right now, and I'm hoping it can be the theme song for the entire show, which would be cool.






                                                                                                                                                               ðŸ’šðŸ’šðŸ’š
                                                                                                                                                               ðŸ’šðŸ’šðŸ’š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's just a jam bruh